Geek Software of the Week: Tunnelier!
This is a VERY cool SSH client, file transfer over SSH, and terminal session, all in one client! Awesome! It is my new, favorite VMware SSH tool. I used Veeam’s before this (which is still really good), but this one is better for me, as it allows me to do file transfer and terminal session with one login! No more puTTY and Veeam separately!
“Free* SSH file transfer, terminal and tunneling!
Tunnelier is our SSH and SFTP client for Windows which incorporates:
* one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
* state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
* support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
* support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
* powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
* powerful command-line parameters which make Tunnelier highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
* an advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
* a scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
* an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
* WinSSHD remote administration features;
* single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.”