Geek Software of the Week: ActiveSMART!
This is a really neat utility to keep your hard drive healthy! And, if you are like me, and have a ton of valuable data on your system, you NEED to be sure that your drive is in good shape! Check this out! Highly recommended!
From their site:
“Protect your hard drive from a sudden failure. Use ActiveSMART! Install ActiveSMART® to protect your PC from a possible data loss in case of an unexpected hard drive failure. Normally, the hard disk errors happen unexpectedly. How much would the hard disk information loss cost you? Does your hard drive – the heart of your PC, and storage of all your data – feel healthy? Save your system from a hard drive failure with ActiveSMART.”
– “Feel safe with ActiveSMART protecting your hard drive
– Notebook power saving mode support. Use the same version of ActiveSMART on desktop PC and laptops!
– Detailed hard drive status reports
– Health, Performance, Free Space information for all your drives
– Hard drive Temperature monitor
– Scan for bad and unstable sectors on our hard drive
– Alerts if something wrong is about to happen with your hard drive!
– User friendly interface”