Geek Software of the Week: Ykill
One thing I really like about Linspire Linux is that it has a “kill” option. If a window, or application gets “frozen” for some reason, you can kill it by starting the “Kill” app and hovering over the window and “killing” it! Goblineye’s YKill does this for Microsoft Windows!
YKill is a complete window manager that gives you full of control of windows and processes in your system. YKill…
* Can Close and Kill applications that stopped responding!
* Can help you manage top-level windows in your system.
* Can show you information about your system.
* Can show you information about running processes.
* Fully supports WindowsÂ® 98/Me/2000/XP.
It is pretty slick! Enjoy!