So, you signed up to the Amazon S3 cloud drive service, now, what? Well, you want an easy, cross-platform way to use your new service! That’s where DragonDisk comes in!
DragonDisk, an Amazon S3 Client
“DragonDisk is a file-management system for the Amazon S3 Service.
DragonDisk will backup, share and organize your data thanks to an intuitive interface similar to Windows Explorer’s.
Its functions and conviviality will persuade you from the start, whether you are an amateur or a professional user.”
• Intuitive Graphical User Interface.
• Cross-platform: Works on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux.
• Multi-threaded HTTP/HTTPS engine.
• Job queueing.
• Copy or move files between Amazon S3 accounts.
• Folders synchronization.
• Cut copy paste or drag drop.
• Rename for files and folders.
• Filename filters.
• BiTorrent, time limited and signed URLs generator.
• Amazon S3 credentials encryption.
• Files integrity control.
• Metadata editor (custom HTTP headers).
• Proxy support.
• Permissions inheritance.
• Apply permissions to child objects.
• Keep permissions and metadata for existing files when overwriting.
• Support for versioning
• Support for CNAMEs
• Support for External Buckets
• Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS).
• Compression and encryption support : AES 128/192/256; Blowfish; 3DES
And, it is cross-platform with version for Windows, Linux, and Mac!